Monday, March 31, 2014

Kentucky Derby Top Twenty

1. Tapiture: Jockey Change..feel bad for Ricardo Santana Jr. but I am excusing roughly run Rebel. His previous wins were exciting and memorable

2.Constitution:  Florida Derby win was impressive...maybe time to put Apollo to bed...He wants more

3.Wildcat Red: Okay I maybe drinking a little juice with this one rank so high but I love this little monster...How far does he want to go..ask War Emblem..dam side has staying power

4. Intense Holiday: I am throwing out Louisiana Derby..Risen Star win convinced me.

5. Cairo Prince: Too early to be discourage on this charge. Too talented. Holy Bull was still most impressive prep thus far

6. Hoppertunity: I love a bad ass horse and he is a bad ass...taking him into battle

7. California Chrome: The little engine that could. This week's Santa Anita Derby still won't answer questions. He may lose even if he wins.

8. Candy Boy: If you love Midnight Hawk and Chitu then here is your derby horse.

9. Samratt: Another horse I would take to a fight. He should he higher. New York Bred is still playing tricks on my mind. I know..I know..Funny Cide

10.Uncle Sigh: If it wasn't for Samratt he would be the toast of New York.

11. Bayern: I need an encore or I am calling sandman to drop you down further

12.Social Inclusion: Eight Million Dollars..I have some bills to be paid plus a mortgage..see Bayern

13.Conquest Titan: Allowance win at Churchill was mind blowing..I am still a believer

14.Commanding Curve: I am always looking for a price and he was coming in Louisiana Derby..I know I said I was throwing out the race but he still was coming.

15. Vicars In Trouble: Derby won't be that easy and if Mike Maker didn't think he was best chance for derby then why should I think he is going to win...Rosie factor makes him viable

16. Strong Mandate: This is a case of what have you done for me lately...strong Saratoga form..so so Breeders' Cup..lousy last two race..now Rosario said bye bye and hops to Tapiture..put Ricardo Santana Jr up coach

17. Chitu: Needed a number seventeen

18: Ring Weekend: Scratching my head about this one but Motion knows the motion to the derby ocean

19. General A Rod: Nice horse..loved Churchill..see Conquest Titan...

20. We Miss Artie: Starting to fall asleep..YAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment